Friday, November 12, 2010

How to Research Dual-Coding using Google Scolar

After completing the Amazon flow chart, I realized that Google is much more user friendly and involves less steps. I decided to research dual-coding and the first link available was by Allan Paivio.  I utilized the same shapes with the addition of the Document shape because it represents the information I researched.  Before I started the steps, I went through the process and wrote down every necessary action to find the correct document regarding dual-coding.  I also used red and orange to represent warm colors that show you are on track as well as blue (cold color) to resemble you need to take another course of action.  I felt this assignment was beneficial because I have never used Google scholar in my life; It appears to be very valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment