Monday, December 6, 2010

Multivariate

For my multivariate chart I chose to use the random sample of 100 students to determine their preference of caffeine when studying for finals.  To add to my original bar graph, I utilized a line graph which shows the correlation of Mg of caffeine in each beverage. The addition of the line graph is confusing at first but with the addition of the legend the viewer is able to distinguish the difference. This multivariate distinguishes the differences in the amount of caffeine per energy drink.  To gather my information I utilized a survey I used for student government as well as the internet to find the amount of caffeine in each drink.  Once I completed the assignment I realized that the amount of fluid ounces was different but that it did not matter because each amount of caffeine is based on 1 serving size.  This graph shows multiple factual information but is easy for the viewer to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment